Customers Also Bought
Magnum RD2824 Inverter
The RD2824 off-grid inverter/battery charger from Magnum Energy is a modified sine wave inverter designed specifically for renewable energy use. Powerful, easy to use, and cost-effective, the RD2824 will provide you with years of reliable performance.
Installation is easy. Simply connect the inverter's output to your distribution circuits or electrical panel, connect your power cable (AC) to the inverter's easy-to-reach terminal block, connect the batteries, and then switch on the power.
Magnum RD2824 Inverter Features
- Modified sine wave output
- Automatic power factor correction (PFC) reduces energy use from a generator by 25-30%
- Remote and RS485 communication ports
- On/Off switch with LED indicator
- 60-amp transfer relay (2 legs at 30 amps each)
- Extra large AC access cover with terminal screw block
- 360° DC connection terminals with covers
- Automatic battery temperature compensation
- Overcurrent protection with two overlapping circuits
- Over-temperature protection
- Lightweight, corrosion-resistant aluminum base
- Mounts either horizontally or vertically
- ETL listed to UL 1741
- 2-year warranty
Magnum RD2824 Inverter Specs
- 13.75" H x 12.65" W x 8" D
- 42 lbs
- Input voltage: 18 - 32 VDC
- Continuous power: 2800W
- Surge rating (5 seconds): 6000W
- Output waveform: modified sine wave
- Output voltage: 120VAC ± 5%
- Peak efficiency: 93%
- Battery charging output: 80A
- Charger efficiency: 85%
- Manufacturer: Magnum Energy
- Model number: RD2824
This product is shipped directly from the manufacturer or distributor and will arrive separately from any other products ordered. Availability estimates are based on average lead times and can vary due to stock status and location.
Returns & Replacements
Products can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns are paid for by customer unless product is defective or damaged, in which case Real Goods assumes responsibility. Please use Fedex, UPS, or USPS with tracking, for returns.
Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 20%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.