The RD Series is a modified sine wave inverter designed especially for renewable energy use. Powerful, yet simple to operate, this inverter/charger will provide you with the years of trouble-free performance you have come to expect from Magnum Energy, all backed by our limited 2 year warranty.
Installation is easy. Simply connect the inverter's output to your distribution circuits or electrical panel, connect your utility power cable (AC) to the inverter's easy-to-reach terminal block, connect the batteries, and then switch it on for power. Use the optional accessories listed below to control and monitor many other Magnum devices.
The RD Series inverter/charger includes the following:
- 1800, 2200, 2800, or 3900 watt models in a small footprint less weight and area needed for installation (shelf, bulkhead, or upside-down mounting)
- Modified Sine Wave output
- Automatic Power Factor Corrected (PFC) multi-stage battery charging
- RS485 standard communication protocol
- Remote and Network ports (easy connection for optional accessories)
- ON/OFF inverter-mounted switch with LED indicator
- 30 Amp per leg/input (can connect two inputs together to allow 60 Amp pass-thru)
- Large AC access and terminal block [wire size: 10 to 6 AWG (5.3 to 13.3 mm2) CU]
- DC terminal covers with 360 degree connection
- Field-serviceable for qualifi ed personnel tested repair kits available
- ETL listed to UL STD 1741, 1st edition for safety
- Automatic battery temperature compensation (using battery temperature sensor) for optimum charging even during extreme temperature changes
- Overcurrent, over-temperature, and high/low battery voltage protection