Customers Also Bought
Magnum Battery Monitor Kit with Shunt (ME-BMK)
The Magnum ME-BMK Battery Monitor Kit is a single battery bank amp-hour meter that monitors and provides important information about the condition of the battery bank so you know how much energy you have available and can plan your electrical usage to ensure the battery is not being over-discharged. The ME-BMK is easy to install and is designed to be networked with a Magnum inverter/charger using any of Magnum's Remote Controls: ME-RC, ARC or the Router, ME-RTR, to display the battery bank information.
Magnum ME-BMK Battery Monitor Kit Features
- Compatible with 12-, 24- or 48-volt systems
- Easy setup
- Designed to be networked to output battery and inverter information to a single convenient display
- Displays battery state of charge, voltage, and current
- Auto-detects input voltage
- Automatically compensates and coordinates temperature and battery bank capacity between inverter and battery monitor
- Includes precision 500A/50mv DC shunt
Magnum ME-BMK Manual
Magnum ME-BMK Data Sheet
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. To see an estimate of our delivery times, click here.
Returns & Replacements
Products can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns are paid for by customer unless product is defective or damaged, in which case Real Goods assumes responsibility. Please use Fedex, UPS, or USPS with tracking, for returns.
Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 20%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.