Customers Also Bought
Magnum Inverter/Charger - 1800W, 24V (RD1824)
Magnum Energy's RD1824 Inverter/Charger is a modified sine wave inverter and battery charger designed specifically for renewable energy use in off-grid and backup systems. The RD1824 is rated at 1800 Watts of 120-volt AC output and is easy to use, cost-effective, and made in the USA.
Using Power Factor Corrected (PFC) charging technology, the Magnum RD1824 uses 25-30% less energy from a generator than a standard battery charger.
The RD1824 installs in four easy steps: simply connect the inverter's output to your distribution circuits or electrical panel, connect your power cable (AC) to the inverter's easy-to-reach terminal block, connect the batteries, and switch on the power.
Magnum RD1824 Inverter/Charger Features
- Power Factor Corrected (PFC) charger uses up to 30% less AC current than standard chargers
- Mounts to a shelf or a wall
- Multiple ports including RS485 communication port and remote port
- Accessible design expedites servicing
- On/off switch with LED indicator
- Expanded 60-amp transfer relay
- Simple 4-step installation
- ETL Listed to the stringent requirements of UL 1741
- 2-year warranty
Magnum RD1824 Inverter/Charger Specs
- 13.75" L x 12.65" W x 8" H
- 35 lbs
- Input voltage: 18 - 32VDC
- Continuous power: 1800W
- Surge rating: 4000W
- Output waveform: modified sine wave
- Output voltage: 120VAC ±5%
- Output frequency: 60 Hz
- Peak efficiency: 94%
- Battery charging output: 50A
- Charger efficiency: 85%
- Manufacturer: Magnum Energy
- Model number: RD1824
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. To see an estimate of our delivery times, click here.
Returns & Replacements
Products can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns are paid for by customer unless product is defective or damaged, in which case Real Goods assumes responsibility. Please use Fedex, UPS, or USPS with tracking, for returns.
Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 20%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.