Customers Also Bought
Space Exploration Kit
An Everyday History of Somewhere: Being the True Story of Indians, Deer, Homesteaders, Potatoes, Loggers, Trees, Fishersmen, Salmon & Other Living Things in Backwoods of Northern California
Green Flowers: Unexpected Beauty for the Garden, Container or Vase
Practical Photovoltaics: Electricity from Solar Cells, 3rd Edition
The ME-ARC remote control allows you to monitor and customize the operating parameters for your Magnum inverter/charger. It is the same remote used on all Magnum inverter/charger models in the ME, MM, MS, MS-AE, MS-PAE and RD Series lines so there is no cross platform confusion.The ME-ARC50 comes standard with a 50 foot, 4-conductor (twisted-pair) telephone cable and includes non-volatile memory (preserves adjustable settings, even if power to the remote or inverter is removed). The Magnum remote control includes all of the programming and operation functions included in an easy-to-use package.
- LED Indicators - The at-a-glance LEDs provide the inverter/charger status in a straightforward way.
- LCD Display - The LCD display is a 16 x 2 line (32 characters total), alphanumeric display used for setting up the inverter/charger operation, as well as viewing current status or fault messages.
- ON/OFF Push buttons (x2) - Allows the inverter or charger to be independently and quickly enabled or disabled.
- Menu Push buttons (x5) - The menu push buttons allow the inverter or charger to be configured to your specific system preferences. These menus also allow simple access to menu items that can help with monitoring and troubleshooting your inverter/charger system.
- Rotary Knob / SELECT button - The rotary encoder knob is similar to a dash radio knob and is used to quickly scroll through and select various menu items and settings. Pushing this rotary knob allows you to "SELECT" a menu item, or to "Save" a setting once it is displayed on the LCD screen.
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. To see an estimate of our delivery times, click here.
Returns & Replacements
You may return most unused products to us for a refund or replacement within 30 days of receipt. Items must be in new re-sellable condition with all original packaging, paperwork and accessories. For your protection, please send returns via a traceable method. We are not responsible for lost or missing returns without tracking information. Return freight and shipping is non-refundable. Products that qualified for free shipping will be credited the product price minus shipping costs. Unless otherwise requested, back orders will be refund to assure a you receive your order within an acceptable time.