Customers Also Bought
The ME-ARC remote control allows you to monitor and customize the operating parameters for your Magnum inverter/charger. It is the same remote used on all Magnum inverter/charger models in the ME, MM, MS, MS-AE, MS-PAE and RD Series lines so there is no cross platform confusion.The ME-ARC50 comes standard with a 50 foot, 4-conductor (twisted-pair) telephone cable and includes non-volatile memory (preserves adjustable settings, even if power to the remote or inverter is removed). The Magnum remote control includes all of the programming and operation functions included in an easy-to-use package.
- LED Indicators - The at-a-glance LEDs provide the inverter/charger status in a straightforward way.
- LCD Display - The LCD display is a 16 x 2 line (32 characters total), alphanumeric display used for setting up the inverter/charger operation, as well as viewing current status or fault messages.
- ON/OFF Push buttons (x2) - Allows the inverter or charger to be independently and quickly enabled or disabled.
- Menu Push buttons (x5) - The menu push buttons allow the inverter or charger to be configured to your specific system preferences. These menus also allow simple access to menu items that can help with monitoring and troubleshooting your inverter/charger system.
- Rotary Knob / SELECT button - The rotary encoder knob is similar to a dash radio knob and is used to quickly scroll through and select various menu items and settings. Pushing this rotary knob allows you to "SELECT" a menu item, or to "Save" a setting once it is displayed on the LCD screen.