The MS Series Inverter/Charger is a pure sine wave inverter designed specifically for the most demanding mobile and off grid applications. The MS Series is powerful, easy-to-use, and best of all, cost effective. Install the MS Series in four easy steps: simply connect the inverter's output to your distribution circuits or electrical panel, connect your shore power cable (AC) to the inverter's easy-to-reach terminal block, connect the batteries, and switch on the power.
The MS Series Inverter/Charger includes the following:
- 2000, 2800, or 4000 Watt Models in a small footprint - less weight and area needed for installation
- Pure Sine Wave Output
- Automatic PFC (Power Factor Corrected) multi-stage battery charging
- RS485 standard communication protocol
- Remote and Network ports (easy connection for optional accessories)
- ON/OFF Inverter-mounted switch with LED indicator
- 60 Amp AC Transfer available (using Dual IN/Dual OUT wiring)
- Large AC access and terminal block [wire size: 14 to 6 AWG (2.1 to 13.3 mm2) CU]
- DC terminal covers with 360 degree connection
- Field Serviceable for qualified personnel - tested repair kits available
- Smooth, aesthetically pleasing design
- ETL listed to UL/cUL STDs 458, 1741 and CSA STD 22.2 107.01-01 for safety.
- Automatic battery temperature compensation (using battery temperature sensor) for optimum charging even during extreme temperature changes
- Over-current, over-temperature, and high/low battery voltage protection