Customers Also Bought
Luci Inflatable Solar Lantern
Inflatable solar lantern?? That's right. The Luci collapses to a tiny 1" x 5" circle shape for traveling, then inflates easily when it's time to use it. This compact solar lantern is bright, waterproof, buoyant and great for camping, emergencies, or working around the house.
Simply place the built-in high-efficiency solar panel in direct sunlight and the internal rechargeable lithium-ion battery will fully charge in 7 hours - ready to provide up to 12 hours of light. With 3 modes (bright, super-bright, and flashing) and a charge level indicator, all the basics are here.
Luci Inflatable Solar Lantern Features
- Completely solar; no batteries needed
- 3 modes: bright, super-bright, and 1-second flashing
- Buoyant and waterproof to 1 meter
- Built-in high-efficiency solar panel
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Charge level indicator
- Bottom carry strap allows you to hang it from a tree, backpack, or anywhere
- Winner of the following awards: 2013 CES Envisioneering, 2014 CES Innovation, 2014 Katerva Sustainability, 2015 INDEX: Design to Improve Life Finalist, 2016 Sendea Solar Lantern Competition
- 1-year warranty
How to Use Luci Inflatable Solar Lanterns
Luci Inflatable Solar Lantern Specs
- 4¼" H x 5" diameter (expanded)
- 1" H x 5" diameter (collapsed)
- 4.4 oz
- Light output: 50 lumens (super-bright setting)
- Battery: rechargeable lithium-ion
- Charge time: 7 hours in direct sunlight
- Run time: up to 12 hours (bright setting)
- Waterproof: IP67 rating
- Operating temperature: 15°F - 122°F (-10°C - 50°C)
- Manufacturer: MPOWERD
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. To see an estimate of our delivery times, click here.
Returns & Replacements
Products can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns are paid for by customer unless product is defective or damaged, in which case Real Goods assumes responsibility. Please use Fedex, UPS, or USPS with tracking, for returns.
Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 20%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.