Customers Also Bought
Linear Current Booster Pump Controller - 30A (PPT 12/24-30)
This 30-amp Linear Current Booster Pump Controller is used to control and power a DC pump motor from a solar panel and prevent the motor from stalling under less than full sun conditions. As the sun goes down for the evening, it slows the pump motor down gradually instead of stalling, and as the sun rises in the morning, it turns the pump motor back on gradually instead of waiting for full sun.
Recommended for all SHURflo pumps and SlowPumps.
Linear Current Booster Pump Controller - 30A (PPT 12/24-30) Features
- Voltage limited output to 15V / 30V
- Increases DC pump output by 40% or more, even under reduced sunlight conditions
- Transient protected on the input and output
- Float switch input for on/off control
- Pump protection features - well dry, low sun, current limited, temperature limited
- LED display of pump performance
- Ultra high efficiency at > 94%
- Rainproof NEMA 3R enclosure
Linear Current Booster Pump Controller - 30A (PPT 12/24-30) Specs
- 10" L x 8" W x 4" D
- 11 lbs
- Nominal voltage: 12V / 24V
- Nominal PV input: 12V / 24V
- Maximum PV input: 50V
- Maximum output voltage: 15V / 30V
- Maximum output: 40A
- Maximum short-term (10 second) output: 60A
- Efficiency: > 94%
- Model number: PPT 12/24-30
This product is shipped directly from the manufacturer or distributor and will arrive separately from any other products ordered. Availability estimates are based on average lead times and can vary due to stock status and location.
Returns & Replacements
Products can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns are paid for by customer unless product is defective or damaged, in which case Real Goods assumes responsibility. Please use Fedex, UPS, or USPS with tracking, for returns.
Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 20%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.