Customers Also Bought
Linear Current Booster Pump Controller - 10A (PPT 12/24-10)
This 10-amp Linear Current Booster Pump Controller is used to control and power a DC pump motor from a solar panel and prevent the motor from stalling under less than full sun conditions. As the sun goes down for the evening, it slows the pump motor down gradually instead of stalling, and as the sun rises in the morning, it turns the pump motor back on gradually instead of waiting for full sun.
Recommended for all SHURflo pumps and SlowPumps.
Linear Current Booster Pump Controller - 10A (PPT 12/24-10) Features
- Voltage limited output
- 15-amp automotive style internal fuse
- Increases DC pump output by 40% or more, even under reduced sunlight conditions
- Transient protected on the input and output
- Float switch input for on/off control
- Switchable between 12V and 24V
- Ultra high efficiency at > 94%
Linear Current Booster Pump Controller - 10A (PPT 12/24-10) Specs
- 4.5" L x 2.1" W x 2.1" D
- Less than 1 lb
- Nominal voltage: 12V / 24V
- Nominal PV input: 12V / 24V
- Maximum PV input: 60V
- Maximum output voltage: 15V / 30V
- Maximum output: 10A
- Maximum short-term (10 second) output: 15A
- Efficiency: > 94%
- Model number: PPT 12/24-10
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. To see an estimate of our delivery times, click here.
Returns & Replacements
You may return most unused products to us for a refund or replacement within 30 days of receipt. Items must be in new re-sellable condition with all original packaging, paperwork and accessories. For your protection, please send returns via a traceable method. We are not responsible for lost or missing returns without tracking information. Return freight and shipping is non-refundable. Products that qualified for free shipping will be credited the product price minus shipping costs. Unless otherwise requested, back orders will be refund to assure a you receive your order within an acceptable time.