Customers Also Bought
Solar Converters Linear Current Booster 12/24V
Get more work out of a DC water pump running off a solar panel. This 12/24 volt, 10 amp linear current booster prevents a DC motor running off a solar panel from stalling in less than full sun conditions. As the sun goes down or goes behind the clouds, the motor slows down instead of stalling. As the sun comes back out or rises in the morning, your motor starts running much earlier instead of waiting for hours for full sun.
Solar Converters Linear Current Booster 12/24V Features
- Voltage limited output
- Internal 15 amp automotive style fuse
- Greatly increases water flow, even under reduced sunlight conditions (over 40% likely)
- Transient protected on the input and output
- Float switch input for on/off control
- Single unit switchable 12V or 24V
- Ultra high efficiency at over 94 %
Solar Converters Linear Current Booster 12/24V Dimensions
- 4.5" X 2.1" X 2.1"
- Less than 1 lb
Solar Converters Linear Current Booster 12/24V Specs
- Nominal voltage: 12/24 volts
- Nominal PV input: 12/24 volts
- Maximum PV input: 60 volts
- Maximum output voltage: 15/30 volts
- Maximum output: 10 amps
- Maximum short term (10 second) output: 15 amps
- Efficiency: over 94%
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. To see an estimate of our delivery times, click here.
Returns & Replacements
You may return most unused products to us for a refund or replacement within 30 days of receipt. Items must be in new re-sellable condition with all original packaging, paperwork and accessories. For your protection, please send returns via a traceable method. We are not responsible for lost or missing returns without tracking information. Return freight and shipping is non-refundable. Products that qualified for free shipping will be credited the product price minus shipping costs. Unless otherwise requested, back orders will be refund to assure a you receive your order within an acceptable time.