Customers Also Bought
Large Solar Fountain Kit
The Large Solar Fountain Kit contains everything you need to set up a solar powered pump for your backyard pond or water feature. It includes an unbreakable, adjustable solar panel with a locking weatherproof electrical connector, 15' of flexible submersible cable, and a submersible brushless DC pump with rubber suction cup feet for quiet, stable operation. The pump moves 105 gallons of water per hour with a spray of up to 36" high while the solar panel receives full sun.
Also included are 3 fountain head attachments for a variety of water jet effects, giving the Large Solar Fountain Kit the flexibility to look great and work well in any number of water features. A Small Solar Fountain Kit (33 gallons per hour, 17" spray) is also available.
Large Solar Fountain Kit Features
- Powerful, compact, adjustable, and unbreakable solar panel
- 18-volt DC pump with no rotating brush to wear out
- 15' of cable so the solar panel can be placed in the sunlight even if the pump is not
- 3 fountain head attachments for a variety of water jet effects up to 36" high
- AC adapter included so you can continue using the pump even on rainy days
- Low-voltage, safe, and easy to set up
- Angled head easily adjusts to receive optimum sunlight
- Stakes into the ground, garden pot, etc. for easy set up and portability
- 105 gallons per hour output at zero lift; trickles at 40" of lift
Large Solar Fountain Kit Dimensions
- Solar panel: 10⅛" L x 8¼" W
- Pump: 5¾" L x 3¼" W x 4¼" H
- Manufacturer: Unique Arts
- Model number: M85924B
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. To see an estimate of our delivery times, click here.
Returns & Replacements
Products can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns are paid for by customer unless product is defective or damaged, in which case Real Goods assumes responsibility. Please use Fedex, UPS, or USPS with tracking, for returns.
Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 20%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.