Customers Also Bought
Space Exploration Kit
An Everyday History of Somewhere: Being the True Story of Indians, Deer, Homesteaders, Potatoes, Loggers, Trees, Fishersmen, Salmon & Other Living Things in Backwoods of Northern California
Green Flowers: Unexpected Beauty for the Garden, Container or Vase
Practical Photovoltaics: Electricity from Solar Cells, 3rd Edition
Cutting Edge Technology
As a pioneer with over 35 years in the solar energy industry, Kyocera demonstrates leadership in the development of solar energy products. Kyocera’s Kaizen Philosophy, commitment to continuous improvement, is shown by repeatedly achieving world record cell efficiencies.
Quality Built In
• UV stabilized, aesthetically pleasing black anodized frame
• Supported by major mounting structure manufacturers
• Easily accessible grounding points on all four corners for fast installation
• Proven junction box technology with 12 AWG PV wire to work with transformerless inverters
• Quality locking plug-in connectors to provide safe and quick connections
• Proven superior field performance
• Tight power tolerance
• Only module manufacturer to pass rigorous long-term testing performed by TÜV Rheinland
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. To see an estimate of our delivery times, click here.
Returns & Replacements
You may return most unused products to us for a refund or replacement within 30 days of receipt. Items must be in new re-sellable condition with all original packaging, paperwork and accessories. For your protection, please send returns via a traceable method. We are not responsible for lost or missing returns without tracking information. Return freight and shipping is non-refundable. Products that qualified for free shipping will be credited the product price minus shipping costs. Unless otherwise requested, back orders will be refund to assure a you receive your order within an acceptable time.