Customers Also Bought
Kyocera Solar Panel - 140W (KD140SX-UFBS)
• Junction box with 1/2 inch knockouts and screw terminals for electrical connections
• UV stabilized, heavy duty, and aesthetically pleasing black anodized aluminum frame
• Easily accessible grounding points on all four corners for fast installation
• Proven superior field performance
• First module to pass rigorous long-term testing performed by TÜV Rheinland
• Pass Salt Mist Corrosion Test Severity 6, most severe test conditions, performed by TÜV Rheinland
KYOCERA EMPOWERS YOUR FUTURE
Kyocera began research and development of solar energy back in 1975. Since then, we have been leading the solar industry with the development of the most efficient and cost effective systems available. With over 39 years of experience in solar, Kyocera is a natural industry leader. Our modules are ideal for a wide range of applications from utility-scale to on-grid commercial and residential, providing superior field performance among the competition. Kyocera stands behind its products and has a proven reputation within the solar industry for quality and reliability.
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. To see an estimate of our delivery times, click here.
Returns & Replacements
You may return most unused products to us for a refund or replacement within 30 days of receipt. Items must be in new re-sellable condition with all original packaging, paperwork and accessories. For your protection, please send returns via a traceable method. We are not responsible for lost or missing returns without tracking information. Return freight and shipping is non-refundable. Products that qualified for free shipping will be credited the product price minus shipping costs. Unless otherwise requested, back orders will be refund to assure a you receive your order within an acceptable time.