Customers Also Bought
The DLS-27-40 battery charger/power converter from IOTA Engineering converts nominal 120V A.C. voltage to 27.2V D.C. As a power supply, its tightly controlled regulation allows the user to operate any appropriate nominal D.C. load up to the converter’s rated output current. As a battery charger, the DLS-27-40 will maintain the battery, delivering its full-rated current when the battery capacity falls sufficiently low. The voltage is set to deliver its maximum current for the necessary period of time that minimizes undue stress to the battery caused by heating of its cells. This helps to ensure the longest possible life of the battery. Over time, as the battery nears its full capacity, the converter will float-charge the battery to prevent self-discharge of its cells.
- Switch-mode technology
- Exceptionally clean DC output
- Tight line-load regulation
- Quickly and efficiently charges batteries
- Designed to withstand low transient AC line voltage
- Current limit and thermal/overload protection
- Lower operating temperature
- Proportional fan control circuitry allows fan to start and stop slowly for quiet fan operation
- External reverse polarity fuse protection from incorrect battery connection
- Charging Jack allows for normal and high-stage charging
- Compatible with IOTA IQ Smart Charger for automatic three-stage charging
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. To see an estimate of our delivery times, click here.
Returns & Replacements
You may return most unused products to us for a refund or replacement within 30 days of receipt. Items must be in new re-sellable condition with all original packaging, paperwork and accessories. For your protection, please send returns via a traceable method. We are not responsible for lost or missing returns without tracking information. Return freight and shipping is non-refundable. Products that qualified for free shipping will be credited the product price minus shipping costs. Unless otherwise requested, back orders will be refund to assure a you receive your order within an acceptable time.