Customers Also Bought
The DLS-240-55 battery charger/power converter from IOTA Engineering converts nominal 220V A.C. voltage to 13.4V D.C. As a power supply, its tightly controlled regulation allows the user to operate any appropriate nominal D.C. load up to the converter’s rated output current. As a battery charger, the DLS-240-55 will maintain the battery, delivering its full-rated current when the battery capacity falls sufficiently low. The voltage is set to deliver its maximum current for the necessary period of time that minimizes undue stress to the battery caused by heating of its cells. This helps to ensure the longest possible life of the battery. Over time, as the battery nears its full capacity, the converter will float-charge the battery to prevent self-discharge of its cells.
- Switch-mode technology
- Exceptionally clean DC output
- Tight line-load regulation
- Quickly and efficiently charges batteries
- Low and transient AC line voltage protection
- Meets F.C.C. Class A Model criteria for minimizing radio and television interference
- Lower operating temperature
- Proportional fan control circuitry allows fan to stop and start slowly for quiet fan operation
- External fuse protection
- Charging Jack allows for normal and high-stage charging
- Compatible with IOTA IQ Smart Charger for automatic three-stage charging
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. To see an estimate of our delivery times, click here.
Returns & Replacements
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return the product within 30 days for a replacement or a refund of the product value. Products must be unused in re-sellable condition with all original packaging, paperwork and accessories.