Be ready for any contingency with the BOLT portable solar charger from Solio. Charge the internal battery via solar or USB cable, then transfer the power when you need it to your smaller electronic devices including cell phone, MP3, book readers like the kindle, GPS, cameras or tablets. It’s also compatible with Apple products such as the iPod and the iPhone – simply switch charging modes. A 2000 mAh Lithium battery holds the charge until you need it, for over a year. The internal battery stores enough energy for up to 2 charges on most phones, and provides 1 Amp of output. When charging from the sun, place device perpendicular to the sun and it will take the full day to charge the internal battery. When charging from a USB port the time is 4-5 hours.
- Max Wattage: 5 Watts
- Discharge Rate: Fixed 5V, 1,000mAh
- Charge Rate: 5-5.5V 450mAh
- Charge Time via USB port/wall charger: 4 hours 30 min.
- Charge Time via Sun: 8-10 hours
- Pearl White
- 3.7V/2,000mAh Li-Poly - User replaceable at end of life (average 3 years)
- 3.5 x 3.5 x 1 in. - 5.3 oz.
- Comes with:
- Micro-USB to USB Cable - For charging the BOLT via USB port/USB port wall adapter, can also be used as a charging cord for Micro-USB devices.
- Pencil - Insert the pencil through the center of the BOLT to easily prop towards the sun.