- 2-liter pot, 8-inch frypan, and straining lid
- Two 14-ounce bowls and two 14-ounce mugs
- 2 Sip-It lids virtually eliminate spilling; folding gripper handle
- Nested items store in welded stuff sack, which doubles as wash basin
Enjoy a gourmet feast while camping in the great outdoors with the Pinnacle Backpacker outdoor cookware set. The Pinnacle Backpacker set--which stacks conveniently and stores in a welded stuff sack--is fully equipped for the needs of two gourmet backpackers.
The set starts with two pieces of traditional cookware: a 2-liter pot and an 8-inch frypan, both made using Teflon with Radiance technology. Tested and approved expressly for campware use, Teflon with Radiance items feature a specially formulated topcoat engineered to enhance heat dispersion and virtually eliminate hot spots. Moreover, the three-layer coating was built to survive the toughest conditions, and boasts an unprecedented level of scratch- and abrasion-resistance. The technology heats up 25 percent faster than traditional nonstick cookware while withstanding absurd levels of abuse. The pot and frypan also share a lid with a built-in strainer and a folding gripper that locks on to the sides to provide a secure handle while cooking
The dishware steps up when it's time to eat, with two 14-ounce insulated mugs and two 14-ounce bowls. Each dish is made of Infinity clear polypropylene, an ultra-lightweight, completely recyclable, BPA-free alternative to polycarbonate resins. Not only is Infinity dishware 25 percent lighter than polycarbonate dishes, but it won't absorb odors like other plastics and will not leach plasticizers or other chemicals into either foods or beverages. Infinity pieces remain strong in both hot and cold conditions and are so light that they actually remain buoyant when filled with water. They're even dishwasher-safe, becoming more stain-resistant with every wash. As a bonus, the dishware comes with two Sip-It lids to virtually eliminate spills when you're drinking coffee or soda.
The Pinnacle Backpacker's best trait, however, may be its stackable design. The pieces nest together gently and fit inside a rugged stuff sack. Not only does the sack make storage and transport easy, but it also doubles as a sink or washbasin in camp, so you can quickly clean your dishes without hassle.
- Cooking capacity: Up to 2 people
- Material: Nonstick coated, hard-anodized aluminum and clear Lexan
- Product use: Gourmet backpacking
- Dimensions: 8.2 by 5.4 by 8.2 inches (W x H x D)
- Weight: 27.9 ounces
- In the box: 2-liter pot, strainer lid, 8-inch frypan, two 14-ounce insulated mugs, two 14-ounce bowls, two Sip-It lids, folding pot gripper, welded stuff sack