Customers Also Bought
The Efel Stanford 140 non-catalytic stove with its practical design features a durable cast iron body for maximum heat retention and economic fuel consumption.
- Wood can be loaded from front or side doors; one simple control handles adjustable primary air intake for heat control.
- Ceramic glass stay-clean window.
- Heats an entire mid-sized home (1,600-2,000 sq ft).
- Available in graphite.
- Made entirely in Belgium, using no Chinese components (unlike many other stove manufacturers).
- Ashpan masked by stove's lower door.
- No-burn door knobs with removable handle.
- No-spill ash removal system.
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. To see an estimate of our delivery times, click here.
Returns & Replacements
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return the product within 30 days for a replacement or a refund of the product value. Products must be unused in re-sellable condition with all original packaging, paperwork and accessories.