The newest addition to the Ecofan® family, the Airmax Model 812 produces the highest airflow over a wider range of stove surface temperatures. The Ecofan® circulates warm air throughout the room which increases the user’s comfort. These fans are designed to sit on top of a freestanding wood or pellet stove. The Ecofan® generates its own electricity without cords or batteries.
The Ecofan® starts automatically when placed on top of a stove and adjusts its speed with the stove temperature. As the stove heats up, the Ecofan® runs faster. As the stove burns down and cools, the Ecofan® automatically shuts off.
- Highest Performance Ecofan
- Creates its own electricity
- Circulates warm air throughout room
- Greater airflow & velocity at lower stove temperatures
- New high efficiency blade design
- Designed for use on new EPA stoves
- No assembly required
- Silent operation
- 14% cost savings and reduced emissions from burning less fuel
- Increases comfort more quickly
- Effective on wood, pellet and gas stoves
- Ready to use out of the box
- No loud blower noise