Customers Also Bought
By Tom Rea
The Best Tips and Techniques for Roasting a Pig to Perfection
Master the ins and outs of pork roasting! How to Roast a Pig teaches you the five main methods for cooking the perfect pork, and how to choose what to cook with each method. Whether you’re looking for whole hog roast or a pulled pork sandwich, author Tom Rea has you covered. Never be without melting meat or crisp crackling again!
Inside you’ll find:
- What equipment you'll need for easy roasting
- How to select the perfect pork cuts for your budget and taste buds
- Easy ways to oven-roast pork
- The secrets of slow roasting for melt-in-the-mouth meat
- Pan-roasting techniques for perfectly juicy pork
- Ways to play with pot roasting pork
- How to wow everyone you know by spit roasting a whole pig
- Delicious recipes to get creative with, including Pork and Caramelized Apple Terrine and Chinese-Glazed Pork Belly
- How to get crisp crackling every time
- The brines, rubs, and marinades you'll need to tenderize and pack in flavor, from Kansas City Rub to Chinese Spice Rub
- Plus, create your own spice blends to make your meat sing!
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. To see an estimate of our delivery times, click here.
Returns & Replacements
You may return most unused products to us for a refund or replacement within 30 days of receipt. Items must be in new re-sellable condition with all original packaging, paperwork and accessories. For your protection, please send returns via a traceable method. We are not responsible for lost or missing returns without tracking information. Return freight and shipping is non-refundable. Products that qualified for free shipping will be credited the product price minus shipping costs. Unless otherwise requested, back orders will be refund to assure a you receive your order within an acceptable time.