Customers Also Bought
By Diane Scarzzini
To Help or Not to Help?
When faced with an injured bird or orphaned nestling, most people want to help but don’t know how – and also fear doing more harm than good. In fact, many wild birds that appear to be in trouble don’t need assistance at all. How do you know whether a bird needs help? How do you know what sort of help the bird needs? In Helping Orphaned or Injured Wild Birds, you’ll find all the information you need on when and how to assist all kinds of birds, from wrens to raptors. You’ll learn how to:
- Identify whether a bird needs rescuing
- Help a baby bird that’s fallen from its nest
- Identify the age and species of an injured of orphaned bird
- Prepare emergency rations for a baby bird
- Administer basic bird first-aid
- Locate a professional wildlife rehabilitator
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. To see an estimate of our delivery times, click here.
Returns & Replacements
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return the product within 30 days for a replacement or a refund of the product value. Products must be unused in re-sellable condition with all original packaging, paperwork and accessories.