Customers Also Bought
Hanwha SolarOne Co., Ltd. is a vertically integrated manufacturer of photovoltaic modules designed to meet the needs of the global energy consumer.
- High reliability, guaranteed quality, and excellent cost-efficiency due to vertically integrated production and control of the supply chain;
- Optimization of product performance and manufacturing processes through a strong commitment to research and development;
- Global presence throughout Europe, North America, and Asia, offering regional technical and sales support
Five Key Features
- Guaranteed quality: 12 year product warranty, 25 year performance warranty *
- Predictable output: Positive power sorting of 0 to + 5 W
- Innovative solutions: Anti-reflecting coating for high sunlight absorption
- Robust design: Module certified to withstand high snow loads, up to 5.4 kN/m2 **
- Long term responsibility: Free module recycling in PV Cycle member countries
* Please refer to Hanwha SolarOne Co., Ltd. Product Warranty for details. ** Please refer to Hanwha SolarOne Co., Ltd. module Installation Guide.
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. To see an estimate of our delivery times, click here.
Returns & Replacements
Products can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns are paid for by customer unless product is defective or damaged, in which case Real Goods assumes responsibility. Please use Fedex, UPS, or USPS with tracking, for returns.
Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 20%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.