Customers Also Bought
Lifefactory glass water bottles are free of BPA, phthalates, lead, PVC and polycarbonate. All components of Lifefactory glass bottles are FDA-approved and compliant with US, Canadian and European safety standards. Glass bottles are built to last a lifetime and offer a clean and fresh tasting beverage that is non-toxic. The wide mouth of Lifefactory glass beverage bottles makes it easy to add ice, citrus slices and teabags. The food-grade silicone sleeve has no plastic or chemicals and provides a comfortable, non-slip gripping surface. Cap is made from #5 plastic, polypropelene, which is BPA free. The glass and plastic cap are recyclable.
- BPA, phthalate, PVC, and polycarbonate free
- Silicone sleeve is free of plastics and 100% non-toxic
- All materials are FDA approved
- Includes polypropylene cap
- With glass there is no chemical leaching and no metallic taste
- Widemouth bottle make it easy to add ice, citrus slices, tea bags, etc
- Patent pending silicone sleeve provides a great gripping surface and helps to prevent breakage
- Bottle and sleeve can be put in the dishwasher together
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. To see an estimate of our delivery times, click here.
Returns & Replacements
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return the product within 30 days for a replacement or a refund of the product value. Products must be unused in re-sellable condition with all original packaging, paperwork and accessories.