Customers Also Bought
The Katadyn Hiker is the best selling micro filter in the US outdoor market. Lightweight and easy to use design is the best choice for all around use. Unique, pleated cartridge design provides fast and easy pumping. Convenient and handy for 1-2 people. Compatible with hydration bladders. Includes pre-filter, bottle adapter and carry bag.
- Long lasting AntiClog pleated cartridge requires no maintenance or cleaning
- Very large filter surface for fast output
- Easy to use because of minimal resistance whilst pumping
- Active carbon core reduces unpleasant tastes and odors from the water
- Small pre-filter on in-hose protects filter cartridge life in turbid water
- Compact design and easy operation--fits in any backpack or travel bag
- Easy Fill Bottle Adaptor attaches directly to a drinking bottle
Activated carbon is used for its ability to reduce harmful organic and inorganic substances in the water. It removes unpleasant tastes, odors, chlorine, pesticides (lindane, DDT) and trihalomethanes (THMs). These substances adhere to the large surface area of the activated carbon. Activated carbon granulate cannot be regenerated.
|Capacity (gal)||~ 200|
|Dimensions (in)||3 x 6.5 x 2.4|
|Output (gal)||~ 1 quart/min|
|Technology||AntiClog Technology with 0.2 micron glassfiber (no cleaning needed) Activated carbon granulate|