Customers Also Bought
Goal Zero Yeti 400 Portable Power Station
Get portable power without the noise and fumes of a gasoline or diesel generator. For base camps, cabins, off-grid living, luxury camping, or unexpected power outages, the Goal Zero Yeti 400 Portable Power Station will keep the electricity flowing, even to larger electronics like computers and TVs. Holds 400 Watt-hours (33 amp-hours).
Charge the Yeti 400 Portable Power Station With:
- AC power from a standard wall outlet (charging cable included)
- 12VDC power (such as a car's cigarette lighter) using the 12VDC Car Charger Adapter Cable available separately above
- Solar power (Goal Zero Nomad 20, Boulder 30, or Boulder 90 solar panel)
Using Power From the Yeti 400 Portable Power Station
- Two USB ports charge all your medium size USB devices
- Three 12V ports charge all your medium 12V powered devices
- Built-in inverter lets you plug in your device and use AC power, just like plugging into a wall
Goal Zero Yeti 400 Portable Power Station Charge Times
- Wall charger: 5 hours
- Car charger: 13 hours
- Nomad 20 solar panel: 40-80 hours (or link 2 Nomad 20s together to reduce to 20-40 hours)
- Cell type: AGM lead-acid
- Peak capacity: 396Wh (12V, 33Ah)
- Lifecycles: hundreds of cycles
- Shelf life: keep plugged in, or charge every 3-6 months
- Fuses: none
- Management system: Charging and low battery protection built-in
- 2x USB port (output): 5V, up to 2.1A (10W max), regulated
- 6mm port (output, 6mm, green, hexagon): 12V, up to 10A (120W max), regulated
- 12V car port (output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
- AC inverter US (output, 60Hz, pure sine wave): 110V, 2.6A (300W continuous, 600W surge max)
- Power pole chaining port: 12V, up to 33A (400W max)
- Charging port (input, 8mm, blue, circle): 14-29V, up to 10A (120W max)
- Chainable: Yes
- Weight: 29 lbs (13.2 kg)
- Dimensions: 10.25 x 8 x 8 in (26 x 20.3 x 20.3 cm)
- Operating usage temp: 32-104°F (0-40°C)
- Certs: CE, FCC, ROHS
- Warranty: 6 months
This item will ship separately from any other items ordered with it.
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. To see an estimate of our delivery times, click here.
Returns & Replacements
Products can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns are paid for by customer unless product is defective or damaged, in which case Real Goods assumes responsibility. Please use Fedex, UPS, or USPS with tracking, for returns.
Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 20%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.