Goal Zero Yeti 1400 Lithium Portable Power Station
The Goal Zero Yeti 1400 Lithium is the next generation of portable power from Goal Zero. Re-engineered from the ground up, this lithium-ion battery is the one of the most versatile and innovative power stations on the market, as evidenced by its prestigious Innovation Award from the Consumer Electronics Association and Popular Mechanics 2017 CES (Consumer Electronics Show) Editors' Choice Award.
But the Yeti 1400 Lithium is more than just a battery. It's an all-encompassing portable power station with 1.4 kWh of power storage, a built-in pure sine wave AC inverter, PWM charge controller, and recharging inputs for both the included AC wall charger and compatible solar panels (not included). The inverter's multi-stage surge capability sets a new industry standard for portable power and allows you to run more devices than ever before - from cell phones and laptops to refrigerators and power tools. In addition to the AC output port, the Yeti 1400 also features outputs for USB and 12VDC devices.
With the switch to a lithium battery, Goal Zero has made this new Yeti considerably lighter, and therefore more effective as a portable power solution. The internal lithium-ion pack is replaceable and easily swapped out for a new one at the end of its life (approximately 500 cycles). All in all the Yeti 1400 Lithium Portable Power Station is a great long-term solution for off-grid power in any situation - whether for a weekend of camping or emergency backup power at home. You can even chain more than one together for more power.
Goal Zero Yeti 1400 Lithium Features
- Recharges from a wall outlet (wall charger included) or the sun using a compatible solar panel like the Goal Zero Boulder 100 (sold separately)
- USB, 12VDC and 120VAC outputs charge a huge array of electronics and appliances
- Multi-stage surge capability of the built-in pure sine wave AC inverter sets a new industry standard for portable power and allows you to power more devices than ever before
- Replaceable lithium battery pack yields long runtimes and an extended 18-month shelf-life
- Cells feature additional monitoring electronics for superior management and ultimate safety
- Built-in battery management system including PWM charge controller and low battery protection
- LCD screen shows real-time usage data, runtime/recharge time estimator, and output/input meter
- Winner of the prestigious Innovation Award from the Consumer Electronics Association
Goal Zero Yeti 1400 Lithium Specs
- 10.1" L x 15.3" W x 10.4" H
- 45.7 lbs
- Peak capacity: 1428 Watt-hours (10.8V, 132Ah)
- Cell chemistry: Li-ion NMC
- Lifecycles: 500 cycles to 80% capacity
- Chainable: Yes
- Shelf-life: Charge every 10-12 months
- Manufacturer: Goal Zero
- Wall charger (5A): 25 hours
- 2x Goal Zero Boulder 100 solar panels (not included): 16 hours
- USB port (output): 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max), regulated
- 6mm port (output, 6mm): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
- 12V car port (output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
- 12V power pole port (output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
- AC inverter (output, pure sine wave): 120VAC 60Hz, 10A (1500W, 3000W surge)
- Charging port (input, 8mm): 16-30V, up to 10A (160W max)
- Power pole charging port (input): 16-30V, up to 30A (360W max)
- Expansion module port: Covered port under the lid - to be used with Goal Zero expansion modules only
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. To see an estimate of our delivery times, click here.
Returns & Replacements
Products can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns are paid for by customer unless product is defective or damaged, in which case Real Goods assumes responsibility. Please use Fedex, UPS, or USPS with tracking, for returns.
Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 20%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.