Customers Also Bought
Goal Zero Sherpa 50 Power Pack with AC Inverter
The Sherpa 50 Power Pack is a portable, lightweight power supply that charges medium-sized electronics like laptops,* tablets, and cameras. With three ways to charge the Power Pack and three ways to feed its power to your devices, your gear can go where you go and always be ready to use. Holds a 50 Watt-hour capacity (5200 mAh) and weights just 1.2 lbs. For emergency preparedness or just some off-grid fun, don't get caught powerless.
Includes AC inverter so you can power your AC devices too!
Charging the Sherpa 50 Power PackYour Sherpa 50 Power Pack can be charged by:
- AC power (wall outlet)
- 12V DC power (a car's 12V adapter)
- Solar power (requires a compatible solar panel, sold separately)
Powering Your Devices with the Sherpa 50 Power PackUse your Sherpa 50 Power Pack's store electricity with:
- USB port
- Laptop port (the included laptop tips power your laptop without a laptop wall charger)
- The included AC inverter lets you plug in your device just like you'd plug it into a wall outlet
*Sherpa 50 will not power a MacBook Pro. Some laptops requiring 1A, like the MacBook Air 13in and Surface Pro3, are not compatible with the Sherpa Inverter. The Sherpa Inverter is rated at .7A.
Goal Zero Sherpa 50 Power Pack Charge Times
- Wall charger (30W): 3 hours
- Car charger (30W): 3 hours
- Nomad 13 solar panel: 8-16 hours
- Nomad 20 solar panel: 6-12 hours
- Cell type: Li-NMC
- Peak capacity: 58Wh (11V, 5200mAh)
- Lifecycles: hundreds of cycles
- Shelf life: keep plugged in, or charge every 3-6 months
- Fuses: 15A, user replaceable fuse
- Management system: Charging and low battery protection built-in
- LED (output): 100mW, white LED
- USB port (output): 5V, up to 1.5A (7.5W max), regulated
- 6mm port (output, 6mm, green, hexagon): 12V, up to 8A (100W max), regulated
- Laptop port (output, 7.4mm, orange, square): 19V, up to 5A (100W max), regulated
- Sidecar port (chain, 9mm): 9-13V, up to 10A (100W max)
- AC inverter: 110V, up to 0.7A (75W max), 60Hz, modified sine wave
- Charging port (input, 8mm, blue circle): 14-25V, up to 2A (30W max)
- Chainable: Yes
- Weight: 1.2 lbs (544 g)
- UV coated to prevent scratching
- Dimensions: 4.5 x 1.5 x 5.25 in (11.4 x 3.8 x 13.3 cm)
- Operating usage temp: 32-104°F (0-40°C)
- Certs: CE, FCC, ROHS
- Warranty: 6 months
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. To see an estimate of our delivery times, click here.
Returns & Replacements
You may return most unused products to us for a refund or replacement within 30 days of receipt. Items must be in new re-sellable condition with all original packaging, paperwork and accessories. For your protection, please send returns via a traceable method. We are not responsible for lost or missing returns without tracking information. Return freight and shipping is non-refundable. Products that qualified for free shipping will be credited the product price minus shipping costs. Unless otherwise requested, back orders will be refund to assure a you receive your order within an acceptable time.