Customers Also Bought
Goal Zero Flip 10 Recharger - Charcoal Grey
Never have a dead cell phone again with the ingenious lip balm-sized Goal Zero Flip 10 Recharger. Plug any small electronic device into the USB port to power up, and use another USB port to re-juice the Flip 10 - from computer, wall charger, or the GoalZero Nomad 7 Solar Panel. A fully charged unit will deliver approximately one full charge to a smartphone and up to two charges for a GoPro® or headlamp.
Charging the Goal Zero Flip 10 Recharger
There are two ways to charge the Flip 10:
- The sun - The Flip 10 can be charged with a compatible solar panel. The Nomad 7 Solar Panel recharges the Flip 10 in 2.5 - 5 hours.
- USB - The Flip 10 can also be charged by plugging it into a USB power source
Goal Zero Flip 10 Recharger Specs
- Chainable: No
- Weight: 2.5 oz (70 g)
- Dimensions: 3.6 x 0.75 x 0.75 in (9.2 x 1.9 x 1.9 cm)
- Operating usage temp.: 32-104°F (0-40°C)
- Certs: CE, FCC, ROHS
- Warranty: 12 months
- USB: 2.5 hours
- Nomad 7 Solar Panel: 2.5 - 5 hours
- Battery type: Li-ion NMC
- Battery size: 9.4Wh (3.6V, 2600mAh)
- Lifecycles: Hundreds of cycles
- Shelf life: Keep plugged in, or charge every 3-6 months
- Fuses: None
- Management system: Charging and low battery protection built-in
- USB port (output): 5V, up to 1A (5W max), regulated
- USB port (input): 5V, up to 1A (5W max), regulated
Goal Zero Flip 10 Recharger FAQ
- Q: What can I charge with the Flip 10?
A: Flip 10 is designed to keep handheld USB-powered gadgets charged up - things like phones, fitness trackers, headlamps, POV cameras, etc. If you're looking to keep larger items like tablets charged, check out a Sherpa 50 or Sherpa 100.
- Q: How do I charge my gear with the Flip 10?
A: Just plug in. It's that easy. In most cases, Flip 10 detects when something is plugged in and starts charging immediately. Flip 10 will even shut off to preserve precious battery power once your gear is fully charged. If your device isn't noticed right away, chances are it has an extremely low power draw. No big deal, simply push the battery indicator light and Flip 10 will start charging. You can use the cable that came with your gear, or use the micro USB cable included in the box.
- Q: How long will Flip 10 take to charge a phone?
A: It really depends on your device. On average you're looking at 2 hours or so for a full charge on a phone. The beauty of the Flip 10 is it's so lightweight, you can keep it in your pocket while you're charging on the go.
- Q: Can I charge a Flip 10 and a phone at the same time?
A: Yes, you can! Here's a good use-case scenario: You have a big day planned tomorrow and you have to be prepared with some extra battery power. So you plug the Flip 10 into your USB wall charger, plug your phone into the Flip 10, and wake up in the morning ready to conquer the world with a fully charged Flip 10 and phone. we call this feat of engineering "pass-through power".
- Q: How long will a charged Flip last?
A: At least 3 months just sitting around. That being said, the best thing to do to keep any battery healthy is to use it. Flip 10 is meant to go with you everywhere, be that friend you can always count on to help you out of a situation. If you plan on storing the Flip 10 for long periods of time, we recommend charging it every 3-6 months.
- Q: Is the Flip 10 compatible with the Nomad Solar Panels?
A: It sure is. Combining a Flip 10 with one of our foldable Nomad Solar Panels like the Nomad 7 ensures you'll have power on every outdoor adventure. And because of its pass-through power capability, you can charge Flip 10 and your phone all at the same time; a great charging setup while you're on a hike.
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. To see an estimate of our delivery times, click here.
Returns & Replacements
Products can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns are paid for by customer unless product is defective or damaged, in which case Real Goods assumes responsibility. Please use Fedex, UPS, or USPS with tracking, for returns.
Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 20%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.