Customers Also Bought
A solid choice for powering electronic equipment like TVs, stereos, computers, or as a source of emergency backup power, the Go Power! GP-SW1000 is suitable for a range of applications: Mobile offices, Recreational vehicles, Fleet vehicles, or Field work/Construction sites
- 1000 Watt continuous wattage
- Type: True Sine Wave
- Dual GFCI ac receptacle
- Easy to Find On/off switch
- Thermostatically cooling fan for optimal performance
- AC alternating current output short circuit protection
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Product instruction manual
- 1 year technical support
- 1 Year Warranty Parts and Labor
- Go Power Model: GP-SW1000-12
- Continuous output: 1000 Watts
- Peak surge capability: 2000 Watts
- DC direct current input / operating voltage: 10 to 15V
- Output voltage: 120V alternating current
- Battery low voltage alarm: 10.5 +/- 2% Volts
- Battery low voltage shutdown: 10.0 +/- 2% Volts
- No load consumption: 1.40 Amps
- Full load efficiency: 90%
- 1/3 load efficiency: 95%
- AC output receptacle Type: Dual GFCI Type 2 -3 prong
- High input protection: 15 Volt
- Low input shutdown: 10 Volt
- Unit size (inches): 15.10 L x 7.20 W x 3.50 H in.
- Unit Weight 8.8 lbs.
- Shipping Weight 10.0 lbs.
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. To see an estimate of our delivery times, click here.
Returns & Replacements
You may return most unused products to us for a refund or replacement within 30 days of receipt. Items must be in new re-sellable condition with all original packaging, paperwork and accessories. For your protection, please send returns via a traceable method. We are not responsible for lost or missing returns without tracking information. Return freight and shipping is non-refundable. Products that qualified for free shipping will be credited the product price minus shipping costs. Unless otherwise requested, back orders will be refund to assure a you receive your order within an acceptable time.