Customers Also Bought
- Temperature compensating
- Obtain direct, accurate readings
- Designed so that anyone can see the state of the battery acid
- Fahrenheit & Celsius scales
- Wide range of 1.100 – 1.300 sg
- Unbreakable, E-Z to read, economical
- Used by battery manufacturers worldwide
This is a direct reading hydrometer that checks the specific gravity of the battery electrolyte. At 1.265 the battery is fully charged. It is important to check all cells separately because it is possible that one could be faulty.
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. To see an estimate of our delivery times, click here.
Returns & Replacements
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return the product within 30 days for a replacement or a refund of the product value. Products must be unused in re-sellable condition with all original packaging, paperwork and accessories.