Customers Also Bought
ET Solar 45W Solar Panel (ET-P63645)
ET Solar's 45-Watt solar panel is smaller but high-value off-grid PV module for use with 12-volt batteries or 12-vold DC loads. Designed and manufactured to comply with strict international quality standards, these polycrystalline solar panels ensure high power in both small spaces and low-light conditions. Corrosion-resistant anodized aluminum silver frame.
ET Solar 45W Solar Panel (ET-P63645) Features
- High module conversion efficiency through superior manufacturing technology
- Entire module certificated to withstand high wind loads and snow loads
- Anodized aluminum frame for corrosion resistance
- Highly transparent , low-iron, tempered glass
- Excellent performance under low light environments
- 5-year materials and workmanship warranty
- 25-year power output warranty
ET Solar 45W Solar Panel (ET-P63645) Specs
- 26.4" x 20.9" x 1.2"
- 10.14 lbs
- MC4 connectors
- 36 polycrystalline cells
- Maximum power: 45 Watts
- Efficiency: 12.7%
- Tolerance: ±3%
- Voltage at max power: 17.6 volts
- Current at max power: 2.56 amps
- Open circuit voltage: 22.2 volts
- Short circuit current: 2.74 amps
- Series fuse rating: 8 amps
- Maximum system voltage: 600 volts
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. To see an estimate of our delivery times, click here.
Returns & Replacements
You may return most unused products to us for a refund or replacement within 30 days of receipt. Items must be in new re-sellable condition with all original packaging, paperwork and accessories. For your protection, please send returns via a traceable method. We are not responsible for lost or missing returns without tracking information. Return freight and shipping is non-refundable. Products that qualified for free shipping will be credited the product price minus shipping costs. Unless otherwise requested, back orders will be refund to assure a you receive your order within an acceptable time.