Customers Also Bought
The Efel Stanford 140 non-catalytic stove with its practical design features a durable cast iron body for maximum heat retention and economic fuel consumption.
- Wood can be loaded from front or side doors; one simple control handles adjustable primary air intake for heat control.
- Ceramic glass stay-clean window.
- Heats an entire mid-sized home (1,600-2,000 sq ft).
- Available in graphite.
- Made entirely in Belgium, using no Chinese components (unlike many other stove manufacturers).
- Ashpan masked by stove's lower door.
- No-burn door knobs with removable handle.
- No-spill ash removal system.