Customers Also Bought
Space Exploration Kit
An Everyday History of Somewhere: Being the True Story of Indians, Deer, Homesteaders, Potatoes, Loggers, Trees, Fishersmen, Salmon & Other Living Things in Backwoods of Northern California
Green Flowers: Unexpected Beauty for the Garden, Container or Vase
Practical Photovoltaics: Electricity from Solar Cells, 3rd Edition
The Efel Stanford 140 non-catalytic stove with its practical design features a durable cast iron body for maximum heat retention and economic fuel consumption.
- Wood can be loaded from front or side doors; one simple control handles adjustable primary air intake for heat control.
- Ceramic glass stay-clean window.
- Heats an entire mid-sized home (1,600-2,000 sq ft).
- Available in graphite.
- Made entirely in Belgium, using no Chinese components (unlike many other stove manufacturers).
- Ashpan masked by stove's lower door.
- No-burn door knobs with removable handle.
- No-spill ash removal system.
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. To see an estimate of our delivery times, click here.
Returns & Replacements
You may return most unused products to us for a refund or replacement within 30 days of receipt. Items must be in new re-sellable condition with all original packaging, paperwork and accessories. For your protection, please send returns via a traceable method. We are not responsible for lost or missing returns without tracking information. Return freight and shipping is non-refundable. Products that qualified for free shipping will be credited the product price minus shipping costs. Unless otherwise requested, back orders will be refund to assure a you receive your order within an acceptable time.