Efel Harmony stoves begin with a cast iron body and advanced non-catalytic combustion. High heat retention keeps your home toasty warm, and the wide glass-paneled door permits a relaxing view of the fire.
- Airwash system helps to burn off the creosote and keeps glass clean.
- Cast iron body.
- Side and front loading doors.
- Adjustable primary air intake for heat control.
- Available in graphite.
- Made entirely in Belgium, using no Chinese components (unlike many other stove manufacturers).
- Heats up to 2,000 sq ft
- One-piece ceramic glass window with airwash system.
- Includes bottle of touch-up paint, fire glove, poker and any necessary handles.