Customers Also Bought
by Jennifer Beaver and Alison Beck
Food plants have their own ornamental value, adding harmony to existing landscapes without creating a separate vegetable garden. They also provide a fresh, healthy alternative to the tasteless and woody fruits and vegetables bred for long-distance transportation and shipped to our grocery stores from all over the world. In this book, we show how, with just a little effort, you can augment your landscape with edibles of every description in an environmentally sustainable manner:
- Veggie favorites: tomatoes, lettuce, carrots, beans and onions
- Berries: blueberries, raspberries, blackberries and strawberries
- The superhealthy: flax, broccoli, kale and garlic
- The oddly beautiful: Brussels sprouts, kohlrabi, asparagus and artichokes
- The ancient and exotic: quinoa, amaranth and fennel
- Plus starting, maintaining and harvesting an edible garden, propagation and winter care, and solutions to common garden problems.
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. To see an estimate of our delivery times, click here.
Returns & Replacements
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return the product within 30 days for a replacement or a refund of the product value. Products must be unused in re-sellable condition with all original packaging, paperwork and accessories.