The newest addition to the Ecofan® family, the Airmax Model 812 produces the highest airflow over a wider range of stove surface temperatures. The Ecofan® circulates warm air throughout the room which increases the user’s comfort. These fans are designed to sit on top of a freestanding wood or pellet stove. The Ecofan® generates its own electricity without cords or batteries.
The Ecofan® starts automatically when placed on top of a stove and adjusts its speed with the stove temperature. As the stove heats up, the Ecofan® runs faster. As the stove burns down and cools, the Ecofan® automatically shuts off.
- Highest Performance Ecofan
- Creates its own electricity
- Circulates warm air throughout room
- Greater airflow & velocity at lower stove temperatures
- New high efficiency blade design
- Designed for use on new EPA stoves
- No assembly required
- Silent operation
- 14% cost savings and reduced emissions from burning less fuel
- Increases comfort more quickly
- Effective on wood, pellet and gas stoves
- Ready to use out of the box
- No loud blower noise
- Ecofan 812, 2/18/14
- ecofan, 2/14/14
- EXCELLENT, 1/21/14
- Ecofan-Great for humanity, 1/12/14
However the cavemen in cave number 75 would have used it to clean
dinosaur bones and as a headbonger.
Please make tiny ones that go in bongs and giant ecofans the size of
the Empire state Building and put them
on the hot asphalt in Southern California and Lost Vegas
and across deserts like the Sahara and use them
for a propellar hat on the fire guy in the Fantastic Four.
Send one to Dick Cheney & Rumsfeld -they can use it when they burn in hell.
- Ecofan, 1/8/14
- Ecofan, 12/27/13
- The perfect woodstove fan, 12/1/13