Customers Also Bought
Eaton Non-Fusible Disconnect Switch - 60A
Eaton’s heavy-duty Non-Fusible Disconnect Switch provides a means to manually connect or disconnect a load of up to 60 amps from the source. Switch is 100% load-break and 100% load-make rated and is suitable for service entrance use.
- Clearly visible, palm-fitting red handle allows users to easily see the handle position (ON or OFF) from a distance and provides for easy operation
- Two points of contact provide a positive open and close, easier operation, and help prevent contact burning for longer contact life
- Triple padlocking capability increases personnel safety
- Interlocking mechanism keeps the door closed when the handle is in the ON position to maximize safety, although there is a built-in defeater mechanism for user access when necessary
- Clear Line Shield protects against accidental contact with energized parts
- Probe holes enable the user to test if the line side is energized without removing the shield
- 100% rated device means the switch may be used continuously up to its rated current (60 amps)
- Meets stringent UL98 standards for safety, durability and reliability
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. To see an estimate of our delivery times, click here.
Returns & Replacements
Products can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns are paid for by customer unless product is defective or damaged, in which case Real Goods assumes responsibility. Please use Fedex, UPS, or USPS with tracking, for returns.
Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 20%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.