Customers Also Bought
The Jupiter 250 is the largest lantern made by Dietz. Originally designed for temperature control use in greenhouses, it can also be used to provide warmth and light during emergencies and power outages. Comes ready to light, just add oil.
- 15" Height, 10" Base Diameter
- Average 12 Candle Power,(Maximum 18 c.p.)
- 7/8" Wick
- 84 oz. Fount Capacity, 75 Hour Burning Time
- Apprx. Thermal Output: 1400 BTU per Hour
- Operates on Average at 6 Cents per Hour worth of Lamp Oil.
- Packed Six per Case (Also Sold Individually)
- Wicked and ready to add oil
NOTE: Use kerosene or synthetic kerosene only - Not for use with paraffin.
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. To see an estimate of our delivery times, click here.
Returns & Replacements
Products can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns are paid for by customer unless product is defective or damaged, in which case Real Goods assumes responsibility. Please use Fedex, UPS, or USPS with tracking, for returns.
Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 20%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.