Customers Also Bought
Rapid response, high current Delta Lightning Arrestors help prevent damage to computers and other electronic equipment. The Delta LA Series handles the big surges, like lightning up to 50,000 amps, passing them harmlessly to the ground.
While it is not possible to achieve 100% protection, Delta units will greatly reduce problems due to lightning, power surges and voltage spikes. The LA603 high voltage model for 240/480/600VAC, three phase systems (3 or 4 wire service) can be used for applications where three hot wires of a three phase system are to be protected.
- non-conductive base to prevent a blown arrestor from creating a shock hazard
- does not cover adjacent equipment with carbon dust on failing, preventing damage to other equipment
- based on a silicon material to provide quicker operation at lower conduction resistance
- will pass a large number of high-energy surges and half-cycle spikes prior to failing
- extra long leads to ease installation
- locknut and bushing furnished
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. To see an estimate of our delivery times, click here.
Returns & Replacements
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return the product within 30 days for a replacement or a refund of the product value. Products must be unused in re-sellable condition with all original packaging, paperwork and accessories.