Customers Also Bought
Dankoff Solar SlowPump - 24VDC (2507)
The Dankoff 2507 Solar SlowPump is designed to pump water from ponds, rivers, streams, tanks, wells, springs, and cisterns as high as 140' and through miles of pipe. This ⅕ horsepower pump lasts 15 - 20 years, and features wearing parts that last 5 - 10 years.
This pump is not freeze protected. It will not tolerate dirt and incoming water must be filtered clear.
Dankoff 2507 Solar SlowPump Features
- Runs on 24 volts DC
- NSF-approved for drinking water
- Handles seawater and dissolved minerals
- Permanent magnet DC motor
- Easy-to-replace brushes and pump heads last 5 - 10 years
- 1-year warranty
Dankoff Solar SlowPump Specs
- 17⅜" L x 5¾" diameter
- 13 lbs
- Flow rate: 4 gpm at 0 - 20' of lift, 3.65 gpm at 140' of lift
- Suction limit: 20' vertical (reduce 1' per 1000' of altitude)
- Motor: ⅕ horsepower 24VDC permanent magnet
- Fittings: ¾" male
- Materials: forged brass, carbon graphite, stainless steel
- Manufacturer: Dankoff
- Model number: 2507
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. To see an estimate of our delivery times, click here.
Returns & Replacements
Products can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns are paid for by customer unless product is defective or damaged, in which case Real Goods assumes responsibility. Please use Fedex, UPS, or USPS with tracking, for returns.
Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 20%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.