Customers Also Bought
Use Solar-Electric Power to provide 200-2,600 Gallons per day from shallow water sources.
This slowpump can push water as high as 450 vertical feet.
- 20 Vertical feet (6 meters) at sea level – subtract 1ft. for every 1000ft. of altitude (1m for every 1000m). Pump should be installed as close to water source as possible to reduce suction lift.
- This pump CANNOT tolerate dirt. Water MUST be filtered clear. Failure to use a Dankoff Solar Pumps filter unit, or use of a filtration unit other than what is sold by Dankoff Solar Pumps, will void the warranty on the pump. If water is very dirty, improve the source or consider using our dirt-tolerant pump models (Solar Force, SunCentric, and Solaram).
Solar-Direct Applications (“PV-Direct” or non-battery)
- Rated power of the PV array must meet Watts listed in PV Watts column in chart above
- DSP 200 Controller: Will increase system performance approximately 30% over the course of one year. Required to start and run in low light conditions.
- 11069 – Replaces previous controllers (LCB 8 and LCB 16)
- PV Input: 12VDC, 24VDC, 36VDC
- Controller Output: 12VDC, 24VDC
- Mounted in NEMA 3R Enclosure
- 2-Year Warranty on workmanship. 1-Year Warranty on materials.
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. To see an estimate of our delivery times, click here.
Returns & Replacements
You may return most unused products to us for a refund or replacement within 30 days of receipt. Items must be in new re-sellable condition with all original packaging, paperwork and accessories. For your protection, please send returns via a traceable method. We are not responsible for lost or missing returns without tracking information. Return freight and shipping is non-refundable. Products that qualified for free shipping will be credited the product price minus shipping costs. Unless otherwise requested, back orders will be refund to assure a you receive your order within an acceptable time.