Customers Also Bought
by Grace Gershuny
Part of the NOFA Guides series.
Information on composting techniques, including:
- Principles and biology of composting
- Temperature, aeration, and moisture control
- Composting methods
- Materials (additives and inoculants, biodynamic preparations)
- About costs (site preparation, equipment, labor and time)
- What do you do with it? And when is it finished?
- Compost tea and other brewed microbial cultures
- Compost and the law
With extended appendices including a recipe calculator, potting-mix recipes, and a sample compost production budget sheet
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. To see an estimate of our delivery times, click here.
Returns & Replacements
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return the product within 30 days for a replacement or a refund of the product value. Products must be unused in re-sellable condition with all original packaging, paperwork and accessories.