Customers Also Bought
Aurora Uno Inverter - 2000W (UNO-2.0-I-OUTD)
The Aurora UNO-2.0-I-OUTD inverter from Power-One includes a built-in heat sink compartment and front panel display system. The smallest of Power-One's outdoor range, this isolated, high-frequency inverter is completely sealed to withstand harsh environmental conditions. The enclosure design enables fan-less cooling through an integrated rear heat sink. The single high speed MPPT offers real-time power tracking and improved energy capture. A wide input voltage range makes this inverter suitable for low power installations with reduced string sizing. Includes a single MPPT input and comes with a built-in DC disconnect and wiring box. An RS-485 connection for the Aurora Universal Residential monitoring unit is built-in.
Aurora UNO-2.0-I-OUTD Inverter
- Field-selectable 208, 240, or 277 VAC output
- Operating temperatures of -13°F to +140°F
- Active and reactive power control, low voltage ride-through
- Field-configureable for either positive or negative ground PV arrays
- Listed to UL 1741-2010 for U.S. and Canada
- 10-year warranty, extendable up to 20 years
Aurora Uno Inverter Specs
- 30.3" H x 14.4" W x 6.3" D
- 42.5 lbs
- Input voltage: 200 - 520VDC
- Continuous power: 2000W
- Surge rating: 2200W
- Output voltage: switch select 208VAC / 240VAC / 277VAC
- Output frequency: 60 Hz
- Peak efficiency: 96%
- Manufacturer: Power-One
- Model number: UNO-2.0-I-OUTD
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. To see an estimate of our delivery times, click here.
Returns & Replacements
Products can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns are paid for by customer unless product is defective or damaged, in which case Real Goods assumes responsibility. Please use Fedex, UPS, or USPS with tracking, for returns.
Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 20%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.