Anderson Pigtail Battery Connector
Based on Anderson's SB175 high amperage connector. Quick connect on one end and ring terminals for connecting to 3/8 inch diameter (actual 7/16th inch) or smaller stud on the other end. Interconnect cable is #2. Compatible with Goal Zero's Yeti 1250 for adding an external battery (bank), and comes as standard equipment with our PPWERE portable plug-n-play systems.
Anderson Pigtail Battery Connector Specs
- Estimated current rating using #2 wire: 100 amps (based on published specified using 2/0 cable is 200 amps)
- Voltage rating (AC/DC) 600 volt (no disconnects under load)
- Voltage rating (AC/DC) 36 volt (hot-connect/disconnect)
- Dielectric withstanding voltage (AC) 2,200
- AVG contact resistance (milli-ohms): 0.045
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. To see an estimate of our delivery times, click here.
Returns & Replacements
Products can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns are paid for by customer unless product is defective or damaged, in which case Real Goods assumes responsibility. Please use Fedex, UPS, or USPS with tracking, for returns.
Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 20%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.