Customers Also Bought
Aerobie, manufacturer of the popular flying rings have come up with an easy to use alternative to the common french press. Claimed by many to be capable of making the best cup of coffee you will ever taste, this coffee maker is made out of BPA FREE plastic and surprisingly easy to use and maintain
How to Use:
- 1. Place a filter on the bottom of the Aeropress
- 2. Place the Aeropress on top of your favorite coffee mug
- 3. Put a measured scoop of coffee into the brewing chamber
- 4. Pour hot water into the brewing chamber
- 5. Using the included stirrer, mix the coffee and water
- 6. Waittwenty seconds, and place the plunger on top of the brewing chamber
- 7. Push down gently on the plunger
- 8. When the plunger reaches the bottom, pop out the puck of coffee grounds into the garbage
- 9. Enjoy a delicious cup of freshly pressed coffee!
In the Box:
- Aeropress plunger
- Funnel for coffee grounds
- Coffee scoop
- Coffee stirrer
- A year's supply of micro-filters
This product is shipped from one of our warehouses in Northern California. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will typically ship the following business day. To see an estimate of our delivery times, click here.
Returns & Replacements
Products can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt if unused and in original packaging. Returns are paid for by customer unless product is defective or damaged, in which case Real Goods assumes responsibility. Please use Fedex, UPS, or USPS with tracking, for returns.
Returns of solar panels, inverters or other large ticket items will incur a re-stocking fee of up to 20%. Freight shipping is non-refundable.